TVS Motor Company announced the launch of an intelligent and intuitive automobile post sales and service, called the IRIDE app. This smartphone application helps enhance the riding experience of customers. So, let’s check out what the IRIDE exactly does. The app helps in monitoring the ride parameters of the vehicle during its run which in turn, helps the rider analyse, plan and improve the riding experience and his own safety.
Just a couple of months back, TVS Motor Company launched a ‘ 24/7 Road-side Assistance Program’, and now, the company has launched the IRIDE, which is equipped with inbuilt features pertaining to ride, safety, and social integration. The app is available for download on Google Playstore for all two-wheeler customers of TVS. Here’s a list of some of the key features of the app
– App Launch: The IRIDE app can be launched by tapping the power key thrice.
– Detecting Vehicle Movement: Motion of the vehicle can be clearly distinguished and detected, whether it’s moving or idling.
– Parking location: It stores the parking location of the vehicle. This allows users to locate their vehicles easily.
– Social: Users can share their riding achievements which includes their top speed and specifically created badges for various achievements, among others, on their Facebook page.
– Medical Emergency Tips: It allows users to include their key medical details for first aid. It is also equipped with executable first aid animations/videos.
– Service Booking and reminders: The app also allows users to book a service and also receive reminders before the due date.
Commenting on the launch, JS Srinivasan, vice president, TVS Motor Company, said, “TVS Motor Company has always been lauded for its customer centric approach and it is our endeavour to keep improving our offerings. Designed for the tech-savvy customer, IRIDE is our next step at creating a superior experience for our customers. We are confident that they will be delighted by this initiative as it will amplify their long-term ownership experience.”